Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 19 January 2015
- We are WeJaunt Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom with the
number 09208716. We own and operate this website (the "Site"), the WeJaunt
mobile app (the "WeJaunt App") and any other WeJaunt-branded domains, products,
services, applications, web-pages or other online or offline content (taken together,
the "WeJaunt Service").
- Your use of the WeJaunt Service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By
using the WeJaunt Service, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to
be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We may make changes to these Terms
and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of such changes by posting the
revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the WeJaunt Service. You can
determine when we last changed these Terms and Conditions by referring to the 'Last
updated' statement above. Your use of the WeJaunt Service following changes to
- These Terms and Conditions apply whether you a visitor to the WeJaunt Service as
well as if you have an account or have registered with us and are a member.
2. Intellectual Property
All content included on the WeJaunt Service (unless uploaded by users and accepted
for inclusion on the Site) including but not limited to the text, information, graphics, logos,
icons, images, sound clips, video clips, page layout, underlying code and software
(including the copyright, database, trade marks, design rights or other intellectual property
right, in whatever format and whether registered or not (the "Content") is owned by us or
our affiliates or our licensors. By continuing to use the WeJaunt Service, you acknowledge
that such Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International Intellectual
Property rights and other laws and that you can only use the Content for the purposes of
viewing the Content and using the WeJaunt Service. You may not print or otherwise make
copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- You are responsible for all access to the WeJaunt Service using your Internet
connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We reserve the right to restrict your access to the WeJaunt Service or part of it.
Access to restricted areas of the WeJaunt Service may be subject to registration
and other conditions. If we grant you permission to access a restricted area, we may
withdraw that permission at any time (including where you breach any of these Terms
- Any information that you provide to WeJaunt in connection with your use of the
WeJaunt Service, and all other information you submit to WeJaunt at any time, must
be accurate, true, current and complete at all times.
- Your permission to use the WeJaunt Service is personal to you and non-transferable,
and you may not use the WeJaunt Service for commercial purposes.
- You agree that you will not:
- use the WeJaunt Service for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the WeJaunt Service to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the WeJaunt Service; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the WeJaunt Service or the servers or networks used to make the WeJaunt Service available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the WeJaunt Service any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the WeJaunt Service;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the WeJaunt Service. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the WeJaunt Service to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- frame or mirror any part of the WeJaunt Service without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing WeJaunt Service content;
- access or search, or attempt to access or search, the WeJaunt Service by any means other than our currently available, published interfaces, pursuant to our terms and conditions;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the WeJaunt Service, the WeJaunt computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- hack us or steal our code, or otherwise attempt to tamper with WeJaunt Services;
- use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the WeJaunt Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
- We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your WeJaunt account,
with or without prior notice or liability to you, for no reason or any reason, including if,
in our sole determination, you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions
or our policies, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for WeJaunt.
Following termination or deletion of your account, we may retain your account
information and content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival and/
or audit purposes.
- All information on the WeJaunt Service is subject to change without notice and
- The information and prices shown on the WeJaunt Service are updated from time to
time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your charter or
service. Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all such information
and prices, errors do occasionally occur. Therefore, you must ensure all details of
your booking (including price) at the time of booking. We can accept no liability for
changes in such information and/or price.
4. Content that you upload
- You are solely responsible for any data, text, information, screen names, graphics,
photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links or other materials (taken together, "User
Content") that you submit, post or share on the Site, the WeJaunt App or any other
element of the WeJaunt Service. You are entirely responsible for the content of,
and any harm resulting from, that User Content. You agree and acknowledge that
WeJaunt is not responsible for, and does not endorse any User Content posted on or
through the WeJaunt Service;
- You must not post any User Content that is sexually explicit, nude, partially nude,
pornographic, hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, unlawful,
infringing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other
people, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not post User Content that is fraudulent, misleading or deceptive.
- You must not post User Content that seeks to harm or exploit minors by exposing them to inappropriate content;
- You must not post User Content for which you do not have authorization to use or
that infringes others' intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or
other personal or proprietary rights. You agree that you will respect the copyright,
trademark and trade secret rights of others.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or
any other user or third party posts or transmits using the WeJaunt Service. We do
not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit or remove any content and you
understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality
of such content or endorse any opinions expressed via the WeJaunt Service. You
further understand and agree that by using the WeJaunt Service you may be exposed
to content that is inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, or
in some cases, has been mislabeled or is otherwise deceptive.
- We reserve the right to remove any User Content or materials uploaded by you or
any other user or third party on the WeJaunt Service in our entire discretion.
- We do not claim ownership of any User Content that you submit, post or share on or
through the WeJaunt Service, and you retain all rights in and are solely responsible
for such content.
- You hereby grant WeJaunt a non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license
(with the right to sublicense) to use, store, reproduce, share, modify, adapt, publicly
perform or display, distribute, translate and create derivative works of any of the
content that you submit, post or share on or through the WeJaunt Service and solely
for the purpose for which your content was submitted or made available. This license
will exist for the period during which the content is posted on the Site or the WeJaunt
App and will automatically terminate upon the removal of the content from the Site or
the WeJaunt App.
5. Availability of the WeJaunt Service
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the WeJaunt Service is available at all
times. However, we cannot guarantee that the WeJaunt Service or any individual
function or feature of the WeJaunt Service will always be available and/or error free.
In particular, a feature of the WeJaunt Service may be unavailable during periods
when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance.
- We provide the WeJaunt Service on an 'as is' basis and make no representations
as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the
WeJaunt Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by
law into these Terms and Conditions; and
- any and all liability to you, whether arising under these Terms and Conditions
or otherwise in connection with your use of the WeJaunt Service.
6. Links to other websites
The WeJaunt Service may contain links to other websites or may frame material from other
websites. Such material has been created by or for the respective owners of those websites
and is not under our control. We have not undertaken to verify the truth or accuracy of any
such material and make no representation or warranty with respect to any such content.
We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential to cover you while you're away.
Please ensure that you have a valid travel insurance policy from the time of booking your
holiday for the countries you will be travelling to or through, and to cover the activities that you
may undertake whilst you are on holiday. It is essential that all members of the party booked
are covered by the policy or have their own adequate policy in place. You must ensure that
you read all conditions and information applicable to any policy you purchase. It is your
responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for
your particular needs.
8. Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, WeJaunt accepts no liability for any
damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or
consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property
and claims of third parties whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of
statutory duty or otherwise.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended
to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited, and in
particular none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit
any rights you may have as a consumer or other statutory rights which may not be
excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit (site owner) liability to you for death or
personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere
strictly with relevant laws, in the event that any of these Terms and Conditions are
found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed
severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and
enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This tem shall apply only within
jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- WeJaunt makes no warranty or representation that the WeJaunt Service will mee
your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular
purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with
all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- No part of the WeJaunt Service is intended to constitute advice and the Content of
the WeJaunt Service should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking
any action of any kind.
- The WeJaunt Service may contain opinions, recommendations, statements and
information provided by third parties. WeJaunt does not represent, endorse or
guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any such third party content, or
endorse any opinions or recommendations expressed by such third parties.
- We take your security very seriously and work to protect your content and your
account, however, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties may not
be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any
compromise or unauthorized access to your WeJaunt account.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, WeJaunt, its directors, officers, employees
and agents from and against any and all claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands,
liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable
legal and accounting fees, that are in any way connected with (a) your access to or use
of the WeJaunt Service, (b) your content, or (c) your violation of any of the Terms and
Conditions for the WeJaunt Service.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions
Please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions for further information on the terms
governing bookings made through the WeJaunt Service.
for the WeJaunt Service.
13. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions and any access to or use of the WeJaunt Service are
governed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. The United Nations
Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply in any way to
this Agreement. You agree to resolve any dispute you have with WeJaunt exclusively in